Tattoos are more popular among young generations. Almost 1/3 of people who have tattoos regret getting them. Now, what do you want to do when you feel repentant about a tattoo? You can choose PicoSure tattoo removal technology. It is a safe and effective process for the tattoo removal process.
- Picosure Tattoo Removal
- Who is a Good Candidate for PicoSure?
- How Many Sessions are Required for PicoSure Treatment?
- Preparing Instructions for PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal
- Picosure Tattoo Removing Aftercare
- Is it a Safe Treatment? Risk and Side Effects
- What Should You Expect at a Session?
- PicoSure Treatment Image Gallery
- How Much does PicoSure Treatment Cost?
Picosure Tattoo Removal
Actually, PicoSure treatment is the best choice as a second thought for tattoo removing. Definitely, it is one of the biggest breakthroughs for removing a tattoo.
In addition to compared with other laser treatment of tattoo removing, PicoSure is the superior choice. Because through this technology almost 75% of your tattoo could be removed faster.
Usually, it can target stubborn green or blue inks, dark inks tattoos.
By the same token when it mixed with 532nm handpiece, it will be possible to address most of the color rainbow of tattoo inks.
How Effective is Picosure Treatment?
Basically, by delivering ultra-short picosecond pulses of energy into the skin. Which actually create PicoSureWave that targets ink without damaging the tissue of surrounding skin.
Actually, PicoSure pulse set at 500 to 700 picoseconds produces a highly concentrated energy which delivered in a billionth of a second. Likewise, the temperature increase sharply and the pigments explore into tiny particles, that metabolized by the body more easily.
In fact, PressureWave shatters the tattoo ink into tiny. Furthermore, it can be effective for different color tattoos.
Indeed, PicoSure is a fractional laser treatment that treats body skin affected by fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, sun damage and scars. Additionally, it sends a shockwave to stimulate the growth of elastin and collagen, natural compounds that give your skin a springy and youthful look.
Moreover, the highest intensity portion of laser wavelength affects only 10% of body skin and the other 90% of your skin will get benefits from a lower level wavelength which promotes better texture and appearance. This technology is FDA-approved and it is noninvasive, which means that you will experience no damage to your skin.
Who is a Good Candidate for PicoSure?
However, this laser treatment is suitable for almost all types of skin. It also helps make certain issues disappear, including age spots, freckles, fine lines, and wrinkles. People who have sun damage and acne scars also benefit from PicoSure laser treatments.
How Many Sessions are Required for PicoSure Treatment?
Some patients got their expected results in succeeding one treatment, but others may require 2 to 5 sessions. Ultimately, the number of sessions depends on the following factors like
Size of the treatment area
Color of tattoo ink
Preparing Instructions for PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal
If you are thinking about getting PicoSure laser tattoo removal, you will need to prepare yourself 4 weeks earlier before treatment.
- Buy several bags of frozen peas or ice packs.
- Buy gentle cleanser
- Stop use of Advil, Asprin, and Aleve and if possible Tylenol is ok.
- Don’t use oral Retinols ie Accutane
- Stop medications that may cause sensitivity like doxycycline, minocycline, and tetracycline.
- If you have a history of cold sores you may need a prescription for further treatment.
- Stop waxing
- Stop abrasive scrubs
- Avoid sun exposure 4 weeks prior to your treatment
- Stop microdermabrasion treatments
- Eat less food 1 or 2 hours before treatment
- Try to wear comfortable clothes
Tattoo Aftercare Guideline
How long does it take to heal the tattoo?
Picosure Tattoo Removing Aftercare
Here we speaking about some important things for PicoSure laser aftercare, please take a look
- Do not evaluate your face until you have had the complete recommended sessions.
- Heat sensation is expected and will last approximately 1 hour.
- 3 to 10 days post-treatment you may have slightly darkening of the skin which will recover without intervention.
- Try to avoid sun exposure between treatments, If you are sun exposure, you can apply SPF 30+ to protect the area.
- Clean treatment area with water and soap, and don’t try to soak
- Don’t use any makeup on the healing area
- Use lotion to keep the area hydrated
- Avoid sun exposure between treatments and can use SPK 30+ sunblock on the treated area.
- Seek urgent medical attention if you have any problems.
Is it a Safe Treatment? Risk and Side Effects
Actually, PicoSure tattoo removal is the most effective safe treatment. It does not cause any injury on the skin. It has few side effects like
After finish, this treatment people usually report minor redness and swelling.
What Should You Expect at a Session?
Basically, a session lasts for 15 minutes. And a session may cause a little discomfort.
After complete your sessions you will be sent home and must wear sunscreen to protect the treated area.
For the first 1 to 2 days you may experience some tenderness and reddened the skin.
You must have to limit your sun exposure for 4 weeks of tattoo removal before and after treatment.
PicoSure Treatment Image Gallery
Laser Tattoo Removal Before and After
How Much does PicoSure Treatment Cost?
After knowing all the information about this treatment, now you must want to know how much does PicoSure Cost?
Unfortunately, there was no clear idea of these questions. Actually, the cost of this treatment depends on
How big is your tattoo area?
How Complex to remove your tattoo?
The color density of your tattoo and
How obstinate the tattoo ink?
The pigment of your tattoo
Usually, the cost of this treatment is from $300 to $1,500, and the average cost is from $300 to $500 for per treatment sessions, which actually depends on living place and your circumstances. In addition, some clinic charges $50 for per square inch per treatment.
In short, I want to say that PicoSure tattoo removal will be your best 2nd options for tattoo removal.
So, you can prepare yourself for this service to get a successful result without damaging the skin tone of the surrounding. But, remember we are not doctor, here we just try to suggest to you about its benefits nothing else. But I like to advise you to visit your doctor to get the best options for your skin tone.
If you like our article, to get more update please like our Facebook Page and Pinterest Board. Add you can also be a member of our Facebook Group.
Please leave a comment on our comment box for further questions.